The company are innovators, designers and integrators of intelligent telecommunications software and suppliers of state of the art detection products who are seeking to appoint an experienced and highly motivated Bid Manager to join the Sales Team.
Working under the direction of the Sales Director, the role involves all aspects of bid and supporting document preparation, for clients who are seeking cutting edge information systems in the transportation industry. The Bid Manager needs to build a good understanding of client requirements for each bid and be able to clearly articulate how the company can deliver them. They need to work closely with the Sales, Operations, and Engineering Teams to coordinate responses.
The Bid Manager is responsible for compiling accurate estimates of how much it will cost to provide a client with the winning proposal, following the Company Bid Processes, and arranging the approvals by the senior management team.
Job Title: Bid Manager
Salary: £40,000 + Benefits + Bonus
What makes you a Bid Manager?
• You have the essential written and verbal communication skills
• You enjoy collaboration and working as part of a team
• You read and interpret instructions quickly, carefully and correctly
• Your time management and planning skills are excellent
• You have a good grasp of mathematical concepts
• Your work has great attention to detail
• You are very well organised and self-motivated to work under your own initiative and already meet testing deadlines with minimal supervision
• You will have a level of technical understanding
• You have experience and able to lead and motivate others in a multi discipline team to provide contributions to deliver larger bid submissions
• You are well versed in the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Project, and Visio & PowerPoint
• You are enthusiastic about engaging with customers to deliver a great product/service
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions