A Leading Global Aerospace and Defence Supply Chain Service Provider based in Derby are keen to appoint a Quality Engineer.
The company is a leading supply chain management service, helping customers get the right quality product at the right time, by providing proven supply chain expertise and solutions. They ensure quality assurance by embedding suitable controls within their Business Management System, in accordance with ISO9001 and AS/EN9120.
Salary: £28,000 - £38,000 DOE
Skills: Quality, LEAN, Sigma, Supply Chain Excellence, problem resolution, root cause analysis, Projects, Aerospace, Automotive.
To succeed in this role you will need to hold a lead auditor qualification and be educated to NVQ level in an engineering or manufacturing discipline. You will undertake problem resolution, audits and or corrective action to improve internal quality or supply chain performance. To provide technical support to the organisation by resolving product or process queries from the supply chain, operations or customers. You must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Expedite containment and problem resolution to ensure all issues are quickly and robustly managed with minimum disruption to the company and Customers.
- Apply quality improvement tools to problems to maximise the learning and improvement opportunity from all problems.
- To resolve technical issues through knowledge of; customer specifications and requirements and processes or Supplier processes.
- To verify corrective actions (at source whenever possible) to confirm robust fix and compliance to process.
- Participation in improvement activities at department / company level to enhance business performance.
- Comply with all relevant internal rules, policies and procedures, including those relating to Health and Safety, Data Protection and all those contained within the issued Employee Handbook and Policies and Procedures Manual.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions