Contract Android Developer
We are looking for a Contract Android Developer to work out of a client site in Central London. We require a Senior Developer with an appetite for solving complex problems and building seamless user interactions to world-class standards. As an experienced Mobile Developer you will be responsible for creating fast, fluid, responsive and reliable mobile applications that provide our customers with a rewarding experience.
Duration: 3 month rolling contract
Pay Rate: £350-425 p/d
You Rock at;
- Java and XML
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose
- Creating fluid visual interactions, creating and implementing mobile user experience patterns
You are good at;
- Creating leading edge Android Apps
- Iterating quickly on UI designs across multiple feature areas
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Developing and maintaining Android applications from the requirements to the Google Play Store
- UI Test Automation, software design patterns and data structures
Would you like to know more? ... Contact the Cordius Team today for a confidential, no-obligation chat.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions