SQL Server DBA Consultant
A young and rapidly expanding company we are growing our technical team. We are looking for a skilled SQL Server DBA Consultant to come on board and join our highly experienced team of Database Administrators who have a proven track record in delivering market leading Database Managed Services.
Your role will be to provide DBA support and Strategic Consultancy through remote and onsite delivery.
- Expert SQL Server skills (additional Oracle knowledge advantageous)
- At least 4 years’ Database Administration experience
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the customer environment, up to and including C-Level
- Capability to generate confidence in your technical proficiency
- Ability to recognise the opportunity for ongoing services and to position accordingly with the customer
- Multiple version capability with understanding of future technology road-map
- Expertise in complex environments - i.e. Virtualised and Clustered Systems
- Expertise in High Availability architectures and setting up back-up and recovery procedures
- Excellent written skills and report production a must
- To provide high quality DBA support services to business clients
- To deliver work in adherence with security and operational processes
- To be reliable, punctual and to work with agreed service level agreements
- To help develop and mentor junior members of the technical team
- To give full commitment to developing skills and attending training courses as provided
- Up to £50k + Bonus
- Company pension
- Lap-top & phone
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions