Due to a restructure of the business, a new permanent opportunity has become available for an experienced Production Manager.
Their factories operate on a three shift, 24/5 basis. Due to a recent management restructure, we are looking for an experienced Production Manager to coordinate and manage all aspects of a busy automated manufacturing site.
Location: Leighton Buzzard
Hours: Monday to Friday 8AM – 4PM
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Skills: Manufacturing, Production, Lean, OEE, SED, KPI, 5s
About the role
Reporting to the Regional Factory Manager, they require a Production Manager to facilitate the smooth operations of their Leighton Buzzard Site.
The Production Manager will be responsible for:
· All aspects of Health and safety/welfare within the factory. Achieving and maintaining a LTIFR and TFIR in line with the Business expectations.
· Ensuring planned production volumes are achieved
· Working closely with the Engineering Manager to ensure that planned maintenance is carried out to schedule.
· Ensure that the Site is compliant with both the Company and legal requirements relating to Sustainability and Corporate responsibility.
· Ensure that the Site is compliant with the Company and ISO9001 requirements relating to Quality Assurance and customer service.
· Direct, train and motivate the Site team to achieve specific and agreed targets.
· Clearly define the responsibilities of the Site team and monitor performance.
· Become actively involved in capital expenditure projects, including financial justifications
· Hold responsibility for ensuring that spend is controlled within agreed budgeted levels.
Who they we looking for?
They are looking for Production Manager who has a mechanical/electrical background together with a practical and hands on approach to problem solving.
The candidate will have previously held a Supervisory / Managerial position in an automated manufacturing environment and have experience of managing budgets and achieving KPI’s.
If you live near Leighton Buzzard, and believe that you have the skills and experience needed for the Production Manager role, we would like to hear from you.
Cordius is a consultancy with over 10 year’s experience of engineering recruitment; we are confident we can help find your next career move. Please feel free to browse our latest opportunities; we are always interested in receiving applications from all levels of engineering professionals.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions