Senior .NET Developer (C# / ASP.NET)
We are looking for an experienced Senior .NET Web Developer (with C# / ASP.Net) to join a fantastic development team in Nottingham.
You'll have an eye for detail, with strong analytical skills. Above all, you'll be proud of your work and the code you produce. You'll be a team player, fun, happy to muck in, ambitious, passionate, honest, and energetic.
You'll be expected to hit the ground running and start working with creative and exciting clients straight away - delivering clean and documented code on time and budget.
Whilst you'll be encouraged to expand and improve your skill set, the essential technical skills and experience needed for this role include:
- Solid experience using C# and ASP.NET
- Significant experience leading web-based projects
- Significant experience working with ASP.NET content management / ecommerce systems
- Demonstrable experience using ASP.NET Web Forms
- Demonstrable experience using ASP.NET MVC
- Demonstrable experience using SQL Server (including DTS/SSIS, Query Analyzer, SQL Profiler)
- Experience working with DVCS including GIT
- Detailed knowledge of IIS
- Strong OOP skills
- Working knowledge of Entity Framework and Linq to SQL
- Practical understanding of Unit Testing
- Experience writing technical / functional specification documents
You'll get Brownie points for:
- Experience with Kentico CMS / EMS
- Experience integrating ASP.NET applications with enterprise products such as Active Directory, Salesforce, SharePoint
- Automation testing including load testing and web driver browser testing
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration
- Experience working with and configuring cloud computing providers (Azure, AWS/Amazon)
Salary: £30-45k + Benefits
Location: Nottingham City Centre
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions