Learning & Development Training Lead
A new opportunity has arisen to lead the Operational Trainers and develop the approach at this fully automated e-commerce distribution centre to identify and deliver operational training needs.
This will involve taking a continuous improvement approach to the development of training and the experience of the trainees. You will become recognized as a subject matter expert on operations training and colleague development.
This role will require flexibility across shifts.
Salary: £28,000 + Benefits
Skills: Training, Soft Skills, Delivery, L&D, Learning Materials & Methods
Shifts: Early/Late rotating (8 hour shifts)
Your key accountabilities and measures will include:
- Drive a culture of health and safety through the effective delivery of warehouse essentials safety and manual handling training. Ensure all colleagues have accurate and current safety training records. Records to be maintained through the site training matrix
- Ensure key safety content is effectively identified and delivered through Colleague process training
- Role modelling safe behaviours and supporting Colleagues / Trainers to act and behave safely
- Support engagement throughout the training delivery team, through the delivery of effective communication, briefings, appropriate use of email and feedback on site status
- Coach, lead, motivate and develop the training delivery team by role modelling the Business Values
- Manage attendance of colleagues within the training delivery team in line with company policy liaising with PPS to ensure consistency in delivery
- Deliver performance reviews in order to support capability development of the training delivery team
- Manage skill base within the training delivery team to ensure capacity and flexibility is maintained
- Manage shift based trainers to meet operational training needs, escalating issues and engaging with stakeholders to resolve them
- Ensure process training is delivered consistently to defined standards
- Develop weekly new hire training and cross training schedules based on operations requirements and hiring plan, to include any additional process training requirements.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions