Senior Software Engineer - C++/Java, Agile
International Software House is seeking a talented C++ and/or Java Software Engineer to join their specialist Agile development team based in Nottingham.
We're looking for people who enjoy the challenges of working on the cutting edge of technology and in return offer remarkable professional growth opportunities.
The successful candidate will be a senior contributor to the ongoing development of these applications and platforms.
- 3- 5 years commercial development experience in C++
- Experience of Agile Development Processes, TDD/BDD
- Proficient with source control systems (git, SVN etc.)
- Familiarity with the Linux command-line environment and shell scripts
- Development on the Linux platform would be advantageous
- Experience of Java development would be advantageous
- Previous Mobile App Development experience, especially with hybrid apps would be advantageous
- Familiarity with containers and container management technologies such as Docker would be advantageous
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and networking (e.g., IP addressing, DNS configuration, etc.)
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Able to work under time pressure, in a dynamic environment
- Working with remote teams
- Supporting and diagnosing problems on customer systems
Benefits & Perks:
- Salary £40,000 - £45,000
- Reward hard work and loyalty with all the benefits of a growing, successful international organization - including medical, dental, vision, plus others …
- Nottingham, East Midlands
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions