Cordius is currently looking for an experienced Sales Administrator with strong organisation & administration skills and knowledge of SAP – ideally from a fast paced, high volume manufacturing background.
The Company is a well-established and well-known provider of high quality performance products to the industrial food industry operating within UK and Europe.
Key Skills: SAP, Purchase/Sales Orders, MS Excel, Sales Administration, Communication Skills
- Ensure all SAP Roles and Responsibilities are implemented as the detailed process/procedure
- The input of data entry to internal systems is accurate and maintained up to date
- Be proactive in answering telephone queries along with carrying out general reception duties
- Initiating and / or participating in continual improvement activities
- Raise Purchase and sales orders on SAP as instructed
- Develop product knowledge of the inventory
- Liaise with internal departments/sister companies in the UK and Europe
- Observe the confidentiality and Intellectual Property (IP) requirement for the facilities
- Maintenance of internal systems and control to ensure accurate data input into SAP
- Creation of production pack /European purchase orders for the manufacturing function.
- Status and progressing of orders
- A degree in Business related subject (at least 2.1) or equivalent of 3 years office work experience
- O level /GCSE Mathematics
- O Level /GCSE English Language
- Extremely powerful in prioritisation
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Ideally manufacture/ fast-pace/ high volume experience
As a member of the Institute of Recruiters (IOR), the Cordius team offers unrivalled expertise; a flexible and personal approach of successful recruitment within Engineering, Supply Chain and Technical disciplines - our highly experienced team of specialist consultants offer professional and transparent services to match the individual needs of both clients and candidates.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions