Contracts and Commercial Manager
Management and administration of all contractual, commercial and legal matters for all central engineering project works.
In this role you will be an integral member of the logistics engineering team and you will provide commercial, administration and programme skills to deliver the physical network development determined by the projects development team.
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000
The role will entail:
- Manage & administer all contractual, commercial & legal matters for all central capex works throughout the project lifecycle including contracts for maintenance, equipment & facilities
- Drafting all bespoke forms of contracts – JCT, MF1, Small Works, Design Contracts & LOI’s
- Ensure all contractual deliverables are completed for all milestone payments and bond issuance
- Specifying and approving all bonds and insurance requirements for each project
- Generate & manage individual project budgets & cash flows in collaboration with project managers
- Procurement of all design consultants for all engineering project work
- Develop tender documentation & identifies potential suppliers, professional team and other support resources and manages the tender process
- High degree of pragmatic intellect aligned with a strong educational background through apprenticeship/day release training to HND level or equivalent (or strong graduate with relevant practical experience)
- Significant, relevant experience – obtained at least 5 years’ experience within a retail or manufacturing company or relevant consultancy.
- Professional with excellent knowledge of cost management and project management as well as MHE systems, solutions and suppliers (Including costings)
- Good organisational, proven budgetary control & time management skills
- Proficient with MS Office & ability to read / interpret drawings, generation of AutoCAD drawings an advantage
- Effective & clear communication to influence peer group/senior management with strong decision making skills
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions