£45,000 - £50,000
Chesterfield / Sheffield / Nottingham
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a multinational organisation in a new, freehold, 200,000 sq. ft. facility employing state-of-the-art automated storage and retrieval systems.
If you’re an experienced Site Manager who’s looking for their next role within a globally known company, then look no further. You’ll be managing a team Multi Skilled Engineers and have full responsibility for the complete production process of the automated warehouse. This role requires you to be ‘hands on’ with long-term professional leadership experience within a manufacturing, engineering or maintenance area.
- Supervision of the operative day to day business
- Management of the production and working processes
- Strategic forecasting in close cooperation with the customer
- Costs and budget responsibility for the production area
- Development, control and optimisation of the service processes
- Widespread technical education demonstrated by an Engineering degree or equivalent
- Long-term professional and leadership experience in a manufacturing, engineering or maintenance area
- Like-mindedness for technology and managerial know-how
- Structured & practical working method as well as with solid leadership skills
- Extraordinary degree of loyalty as well as autonomous and target driven work attitude
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions