Project Manager - Pharmaceutical
Are you looking for a challenge? Are you an enthusiastic and experienced Project Manager?
Cordius have partnered with a clinical manufacturer that has a successful history in developing pharmaceutical products.
The company are a contract development and manufacturing organisation that specialises in formulation development, analytical services and clinical manufacturing for clients globally.
This is an exciting time for the business and they are looking for a new Project Manager to join the team.
Skills: Pharmaceutical, R&D, Chemistry, NPI, Project Management, GMP, Manufacturing
You will be the main point of contact to their clients and must be able to prioritise conflicts and resource constraints ensuring that the projects are delivered to agreed quality standards and meets client specifications within agreed deadlines and budgets. You will hold overall knowledge of the project requirements, costs, invoicing and revenues.
Essential & Advantageous criteria:
- B.Sc. plus 3 years’ experience, preferably but not essentially in a relevant commercial environment performing project management.
- A strong scientific and technical knowledge in Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing is desirable.
- It is essential to have detailed knowledge of one or more of the following areas; formulation development, analytical development, pharmaceutical production, quality control/assurance or regulatory CMC documentation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proactive and strive for excellence.
- First rate numeracy skills as you will be required to generate financial and revenue recognition tracking sheets.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions