Full-Stack PHP Developer
A great opportunity for a Full-Stack Developer to join our client based in Leicester. As a key part of a small yet talented team of developers, you will work in a fast-paced digital agency environment, working on a diverse range of projects from e-commerce sites for international brands to interactive apps for corporate giants.
You will have involvement in the scoping and sizing of solutions for clients, specifically providing technical support and helping to devise solutions to problems working closely with the Head of Technical Delivery and the Head of UX. Together you will ensure solutions are fit for purpose and take into consideration the latest technology, trends and best practices.
Experience of working in a fast-paced development team and experience with most or all of the technologies below are highly desirable, but we are open to candidates with experience with various technologies.
- PHP 7+ (object oriented)
- WordPress – Custom Theme, Plugin & API integrations
- Laravel/Illuminate/Symfony (or other modern PHP MVC framework)
- GIT (terminal)
- Composer, Yarn/NPM
- REST & SOAP API integrations
- Server-Side NodeJS applications & PM2
- ES6 JS, VueJS/REACT/Angular2
- WebPack/Browserify, Gulp/Grunt
- HTML5 (Foundation/Bootstrap), CSS3, SCSS (BEM)
- Configuring & optimising NGINX, Apache, PHP-FPM & MySQL (terminal)
- Digital Ocean/AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, Cloudfront)/Azure
- Phonegap/Apache Cordova and building with Xcode/Android Studio
- Experience working with assets created using popular Adobe Creative Suite applications such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, AfterEffects & XD
Package: Circa £35k-£45k (depending on experience) + Bonus + Excellent Benefits!
Location: Leicester City Centre
Cordius Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for this job
Our Commitment to you
Here at Cordius Ltd. we work closely with our candidates to ensure that we provide you with a first class recruitment service. Our recruitment consultants seek to ensure that both the needs of the employer and the candidate are met, therefore producing a cohesive relationship and the best chance of success. Our Candidate Management Team is dedicated to helping you make the most of your CV and to aid you in the recruitment process through offering advice on interview techniques and construction of your CV.
Read our Terms & Conditions